If you’re after a luxurious beauty advent calendar this year, the Shiseido Exclusive Advent Calendar 2020 has you covered, featuring both makeup and skincare. If you’d like to find out more, keep on reading..
“Discover Shiseido’s Advent Calendar and its 24 exceptional surprises to immerse yourself in the essence of Japanese Beauty while counting down until Christmas.
24 days to reveal your beauty and take care of your skin with a large variety of makeup, skincare and body products.“
Shiseido Exclusive Advent Calendar 2020 Contents Reveal!
- ControlledChaos MascaraInk in ‘01 Black Pulse’ (11.5ml)
- Kajal InkArtist in ‘09 Nippon Noir’ (0.8g)
- Shimmer GelGloss in ‘07 Shin-Ku Red’ (9ml)
- Instant Eye and Lip Makeup Remover (30ml)
- Clarifying Cleansing Foam (15ml)
- Treatment Softener (30ml)
- Vital Perfection Uplifting and Firming Cream (15ml)
- Vital Perfection Overnight Firming Treatment (15ml)
- Shiseido Men Cleansing Foam (30ml)
- WASO Soft+Cushy Polisher (30ml)
- Advanced Body Creator Super Slimming Reducer (30ml)
- Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate (10ml)
- Ultimune Power Infusing Eye Concentrate (3ml)
- Benefiance Wrinkle Smoothing Contour Serum (5ml)
- Benefiance Wrinkle Smoothing Cream (5ml)
- Benefiance Wrinkle Smoothing Eye Cream (2ml)
- Benefiance Overnight Wrinkle Resisting Cream (5ml)
- Vital Perfection Uplifting and Firming Eye Cream (3ml)
- Vital Perfection Uplifting and Firming Express Eye Mask
- Essential Energy Moisturizing Cream (10ml)
- Oil-Control Blotting Paper (10 x Sheets)
- Modern Matte Powder Lipstick in ‘513 Shock Wave’ (4g)
- Modern Matte Powder Lipstick in ‘516 Exotic Red’ (2.5g)
- Shiseido Men Total Revitalizer Cream (5ml)
The Shiseido Exclusive Advent Calendar is priced at £105, however the contents are worth £322 which is amazing value for the price.
Usually with luxury brands, you don’t see such a high value, but this really is a gem of an advent calendar, and it’s available right now.
All images belong to Shiseido.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!