Every year, Sephora launches a special calendar that’s designed to be enjoyed in the run-up to the new year, rather than being a typical Christmas Day countdown like other brands.
Sephora Wishing You After Advent Calendar 2022
“The Holiday season will last until New Year’s Eve with this SEPHORA COLLECTION After Advent Calendar. It gives you two surprises per day for six days, including makeup, bath, and skincare to discover each day to take care of yourself and shine until the 31st.“
If you’re unsure how a post-advent calendar works, it’s a six-day beauty advent calendar, and you’re supposed to open a ‘door’ for every day from Christmas Day through to New Year’s Eve, except this calendar gives you two gifts every day for those six days.
All of the products inside the Sephora Wishing You After Advent Calendar 2022, are from the Sephora Collection, which is Sephora’s own brands of makeup and skincare.
It’s always depressing in the week between Christmas and New Year, so this is a nice way to continue the festivities and count down until the new year.
What’s Inside The Sephora Wishing You After Advent Calendar 2022?
- Sephora Collection Charcoal Exfoliating Wipes
- Sephora Collection Monoi Shower Cream Capsule
- Sephora Collection Mini All Day Hydrator
- Sephora Collection Watermelon Eye Masks
- Sephora Collection Watermelon Lip Balm
- Sephora Collection Cherry Lip Mask
- Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain—13 Marvelous Mauve
- Sephora Collection Colorful Blush—01 Shame On You!
- Sephora Collection Gel Effect Topcoat
- Sephora Collection Nail File
- Sephora Collection Mini Eye Pencil—01 Intense Black
- Sephora Collection Colorful Eyeshadow—N°281 Satin Corse
This post-Christmas calendar includes a mix of skincare and makeup products, and it’s the perfect way to count down until the new year. If you’d like to check out the new Sephora advent calendar, it’s available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!