The latest Sephora Favorites edit has dropped, and it’s the Sephora Favorites The Elevated-Essentials Collection. Whenever Sephora launched a new Favorites set, they’re always popular, and get high praise in the review section, and this is one of the more affordable collections, but it offers great value!
“The products in this set are here to give your routine a major upgrade with powerful formulas and unbelievable payoff. Featuring a set of six covetable makeup, skincare, hair-care, and fragrance trial sizes from Sephora’s top luxury brands.“
The Sephora Favorites The Elevated-Essentials Collection is $25, however the value of the products within the set is $96, so you’re getting amazing value for money, as well as being able to try deluxe miniature sizes products of six luxury beauty products.
So what’s inside the Sephora Favorites The Elevated-Essentials Collection?
- 0.03 oz/ 0.85 g Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Satin Lipstick in 70 Le Nu (basic nude)
- 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Guerlain L’Or 24K Gold Radiance Primer
- 0.24 oz/ 7 mL Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream with TFC8® Face Moisturizer
- 0.85 oz/ 25 mL Tatcha The Deep Cleanse Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser
- 1.35 oz/ 40 mL Christophe Robin Volume Shampoo Paste with Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts
- 0.3 oz/ 9 mL Jo Malone London English Pear & Freesia Cologne