The Sephora Favorites holiday edits have launched, and the Sephora Favorites Swipe Of Lip Color Essential Lip Wardrobe Set is going to be a must-have for those that love lip products.
The Sephora Favorites sets are always amazing, with a great mix of brands, great value for money, and they always have fun themes, and this one is all about the lips.
“Find your perfect holiday lip with this five-piece, curated collection of bestselling lipsticks and lip balms in different formulas and finishes. Swipe on pigmented color with our favorite lip products from NARS, HUDA BEAUTY, and Yves Saint Laurent. Or add a sheer, shiny lip with Summer Fridays or CLINIQUE’s viral Almost Lipstick in shade Black Honey.“
The Sephora Favorites Swipe Of Lip Color Essential Lip Wardrobe Set is $36, and features five iconic lip products and brands, with a combined value of $95, giving you an amazing saving, with three full sized products, and two deluxe miniature sized products.
So, what’s inside the Sephora Favorites Swipe Of Lip Color Essential Lip Wardrobe Set?
- NARS Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil in Cruella (Full Size, $27) 0.086 oz/ 2.4 g
- HUDA BEAUTY Lip Contour 2.0 Automatic Matte Lip Pencil in Honey Beige (Full Size, $19) 0.01 oz/ 0.5 g
- Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm in Cocoa Nude (Clean at Sephora, Full Size, $22) 0.5 oz/ 15 g
- CLINIQUE Almost Lipstick in Black Honey (Deluxe Mini) 0.04 oz/ 1.2 g
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick in 70 Le Nu (basic nude, Deluxe Mini) 0.05 oz/ 1.3 g
$36 is such a good price for the Sephora Favorites Swipe Of Lip Color Essential Lip Wardrobe Set, as the price of the full size NARS Lipstick Pencil is $27, meaning you’re getting another four lip products for only $9 more, and two of those are full size, and it’s available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!