Sephora is on a roll with their new Favorites kits, and the Sephora Favorites Sparkly Clean Makeup Set is yet another new kit launched in time for the gifting season.
All of the Sephora Favorites sets feature a theme, and a range of products from their beauty department, and this particular set is themed around clean beauty products.
Sephora Favorites Sparkly Clean Makeup Set
“The beauty you want—formulated with feel-good ingredients. This carefully assorted kit features six of our bestselling clean beauty products. Full sizes of Tower 28 Beauty JuiceBalm Tinted Lip Balm (SFK-exclusive preview, collection coming soon—11/8), Milk Makeup Color Chalk, and MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush along with three deluxe minis from ILIA, Tatcha, and Saie result in a glowing full face of clean beauty. Spot the Clean at Sephora seal to signify ingredients you can trust.“
The Sephora Favorites Sparkly Clean Makeup Set is $36, yet the products inside this kit are worth $92, giving you an amazing deal, and an opportunity to try six popular clean makeup products, from Tower 28, Merit, Milk Makeup, ILIA, Tatcha and Saie.
Included within the Sephora Favorites Sparkly Clean Makeup Set is the following products;
- 0.09 oz/ 2.7 mL Tower 28 Beauty JuiceBalm Tinted Lip Balm in Mix (Nude Pink, SFK Preview, Full Size, $14)
- 0.31 oz/ 9 g Merit Flush Balm Cream Blush in Cheeky (cool pink, Full Size, $28)
- 0.09 oz/ 2.5 g Milk Makeup Color Chalk Multi-Use Powder Pigment in Hopscotch (champagne, Full Size, $18)
- 0.13 oz/ 4 mL ILIA Fullest Volumizing Mascara in Classic Black (Deluxe Mini)
- 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Tatcha The Liquid Silk Canvas: Featherweight Protective Primer—Natural Finish (Deluxe Mini)
- 0.5 oz/ 16 g Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Highlighter in Starglow (universal champagne, Mini, $15)
This set gives you a liquid highlighter, makeup primer, mascara, eyeshadow, cream blush and tinted lip balm all-in-one. It also gives you the chance to try the brand new Tower 18 Beauty JuiceBalm, which is even better, and it’s available right now.
All images belong to Sephora.
Thank you so much @snoopycoupon for the beauty news!
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!