It's been a couple of months since Sephora launched a new Favorites edit, and we've had two in two weeks, with the Sephora Favorites POP Set launching today.
We had the Sephora Favorites Hello Holy Grail Greats Set launch last week, and this new collection is all about Sephora's trending products and brands. If you'd like to see which products are inside the Sephora Favorites POP Set, keep on reading..
Sephora Favorites POP Set
The new Sephora Favorites POP Set is a six-piece sample set packed with Sephora‘s top-trending brands and most-buzzed-about makeup, skincare, hair care, and fragrance products.
Priced at just $15, the contents inside the box are worth $26 which like always, is fantastic value for money, especially with such great brands inside. It includes six beauty samples inside, you also get a set of super-fun beauty stickers, which is a bit different to their usual edits.
So what's included within the Favorites POP Set?
- (.05 oz) FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Full Frontal Volume, Lift & Curl Mascara
- (.014 oz) Natasha Denona Eyeshadow from Palette 5 in Moonstone
- (5 mL) Lord Jones High CBD Formula Body Lotion in Fragrance Free
- (2 g) fresh Rose Petal-Soft Deep Hydration Lip Balm
- (30 mL) amika Flash Instant Shine Hair Mask
- (7 mL) Maison Margiela ‘REPLICA‘ Beach Walk
I can't believe the line-up includes a miniature Natasha Denona Eyeshadow, and the new Fenty Mascara. It contains a nice mix of makeup, haircare, skincare and fragrance, and for $15 it's a total bargain and will be available right here.