Sephora have launched a brand new Favorites edit, and this time it's all about buzzed beauty brands. The Sephora Favorites POP Set features trending beauty products, which are getting a lot of hype on social media.
Sephora Favorites POP Set
The Sephora Favorites POP Set that's launched today is the second in the series of POP boxes, as Sephora launched a Favorites POP edit back in August featuring Natasha Denona, Fresh Beauty and Fenty Beauty to name but a few.
“A six-piece sample set packed with Sephora’s top-trending brands and most-buzzed-about makeup, skincare, hair care, and fragrance products.
This set features the brands everyone has been talking about, and only Sephora can bring them together. Each of the included products is making waves with innovative formulas and raved-about quality.“
The Sephora Favorites POP Set includes the following products;
- 0.17 oz/5 mL Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Always An Optimist Illuminating Primer
- 0.05 oz/ 1.6 mL Melt Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in Rebound
- 0.10 oz/ 3 mL MILK MAKEUP Vegan Milk Moisturizer
- 2 x pads Peace Out AHA + BHA + PHA Brightening Peel Pads
- 0.24 oz/ 7 mL Dermalogica Hydro Masque Exfoliant
- 1 oz/ 30mL Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector
If you like the look of the Sephora Favorites POP Set #2, it's available right now for $15 and the contents inside are worth $38, which is amazing value. Sephora always nail it when it comes to their Favorites edits, and this one is fab and so affordable too.