There’s a fabulous new Sephora Lash Stash Kit, and it’s the Sephora Favorites Mini Mascara Lashstash to Go Set.
When Sephora used to ship internationally, it was always the Lash Stash Kits I used to buy, as they’re such a great way to try multiple mascara formulas in one go, and the ‘sample’ sizes were always generous, and this latest kit is a fab one!
“Featuring our favorite mascaras for lengthening, volumizing, and conditioning (without flaking, clumping, or smudging), this set gives you the power to achieve any lash look.
Choose your favorite, and then take the included certificate to any US Sephora store* to redeem for a full size of your favorite featured mascara at no extra cost.“
The Sephora Favorites Mini Mascara Lashstash to Go Set is just $28, and the value of the mascara samples within the kit is $134, so you’re getting more than $100 extra value.
Inside the Sephora Favorites Mini Mascara Lashstash to Go Set there are the following mascara samples;
- 0.16 oz/ 5 g Lancôme Lash Idôle Lash-Lifting & Volumizing Mascara in Black (travel size)
- 0.14 oz/ 4 g Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara in Intense Pitch Black (mini size)
- 0.27 oz/ 8 g Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Perfect Strokes Universal Volumizing Mascara in Black (mini size)
- 0.22 oz/ 7 g HUDA BEAUTY LEGIT LASHES Double-Ended Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara in Extreme Black (travel size)
- 0.07 oz/ 2 g tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara in Black (deluxe size)
Inside this kit, you’re getting five luxury mascaras in deluxe travel sizes, and not only that, you get a voucher to redeem against the full size version of your one favourite from the set.
It’s the perfect way to try some luxury mascaras, and mini size mascaras can sometimes last as long as a full size tube, as they tend to try out long before you’re near finishing the tube, and it’s available right now.
Thank you @snoopycoupon for the beauty news!
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!