Sephora has launched not one, but two new Lash Stash Kits, and the Sephora Favorites Mini Clean Mascara Lashstash to Go Set is the ‘clean’ themed edit, whereas there’s also the Sephora Favorites Mini Mascara Lashstash to Go Set available too.
“Featuring innovative formulas that visibly lengthen, volumize, enhance, curl, and define, this fan-favorite lash kit sports the Clean at Sephora seal, signifying ingredients you can trust.
Choose your favorite, and then take the included certificate to any US Sephora store* to redeem for a full size of your favorite featured mascara at no extra cost.“
The Sephora Favorites Mini Clean Mascara Lashstash to Go Set is just $28, and the value of the mascara samples within the kit is $134, so you’re getting more than $100 extra value.
Inside the Sephora Favorites Mini Clean Mascara Lashstash to Go Set, there are the following mascara samples;
- 0.10 oz/ 3 g ITEM Beauty By Addison Rae Lash Snack Clean Lengthening Mascara in Midnight Mood (black) (deluxe mini)
- 0.11 oz/ 3.5 g caliray Come Hell or High Water Volumizing Tubing Mascara (deluxe mini)
- 0.13 oz/ 4 g ILIA Fullest Volumizing Mascara in Classic Black (travel size)
- 0.10 oz/ 3 g Milk Makeup KUSH High Volumizing Mascara in Blackest Black (deluxe mini)
- 0.11 oz/ 3.5 g Saie Mascara 101 Lengthening and Lifting (travel size)
Inside this kit, you’re getting five clean higher-end mascaras in deluxe travel sizes, and not only that, you get a voucher to redeem against the full size version of your one favourite from the set.
It’s the perfect way to try some luxury mascaras, and mini size mascaras can sometimes last as long as a full size tube, as they tend to try out long before you’re near finishing the tube, and it’s available right now.
Thank you @snoopycoupon for the beauty news.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!