Sephora has launched their holiday sets, including the Sephora Favorites Makeup Must Haves Set. Sephora always have a range of Sephora Favorites sets on offer, themed around the seasons and the new sets are part of their Christmas collection. They also have the Sephora Favorites Lashstash Set, Sephora Favorites Baby Let’s Glow Outside Bronze and Glow Set and Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip Lipstick Set.
Sephora Favorites Makeup Must Haves Set
The Sephora Favorites Makeup Must Haves Set is $48 and is a set of eight bestselling makeup products from NARS, Anastasia Beverly Hills, HUDA BEAUTY, and more. Usually Sephora includes a ‘worth’ tag for their Favorites Sets, but they haven’t for this particular set but I don’t know. It will be amazing value, as they always are but it would be nice to know how much the contents are worth – but you could always work it out yourself if you wanted to.
Sephora Favorites Makeup Must Haves Set Contents
- 0.32 oz/ 9 g Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir FULL SIZE
- 0.1 oz/ 3 g HUDA BEAUTY Power Matte Lipstick – First Kiss FULL SIZE
- 0.12 oz/ 3.5 g Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- 0.5 fl oz/ 15 mL Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
- 0.16 oz/ 4.8 g NARS Orgasm Blush FULL SIZE
- 0.41 oz/ 12 mL Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Mini
- 0.007 oz/ 0.20 mL KVD Vegan Beauty Tattoo Liner
- 0.003 oz/ 0.085 g Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz – Medium Brown FULL SIZE
The Sephora Favorites Makeup Must Haves Set contains four full sized products, and all of the products are bestselling cult favourites. You’ve got products like the ABH Brow Wiz, NARS Orgasm Blush and Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray which are so popular, so I love that this set gives you well loved, popular products.
It’s also a great mix with an eyeliner, powder, blush, brow pencil, lipstick, primer, mascara and setting spray so almost giving you a whole makeup look in one set. It is limited edition, so if you like the look of the contents, make sure you snap it up asap to avoid potential disappointment.
All images belong to Sephora.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!