Sephora have dropped their latest Favorites beauty box, and it’s the Sephora Favorites Luxe The Wish List Collection. Sephora launches different types of their popular Favorites beauty boxes, all of which carry a different theme.
They have some more affordable options like their Sephora Favorites Hello! edits, but this particular box is all about the luxurious beauty treats.
The Sephora Favorites Luxe The Wish List Collection is $25, yet the value of the products within this box is $94, so you’re getting amazing value. I’m gutted Sephora no longer ships to Europe, as I would’ve 100% purchased this box, as the products inside the box are so good.
Inside the red and glittery striped box, you’re getting a set of six covetable makeup, skincare, hair-care, and fragrance trial sizes from Sephora’s top luxury brands.
Sephora claims this six-piece edit features products that will give your routine a major upgrade with powerful formulas and unbelievable payoff.
So, what’s included within the Sephora Favorites Luxe The Wish List Collection?
- 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Yves Saint Laurent NU GLOW IN BALM Face Priming Moisturizer
- 0.04 oz/ 1 g Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Walk of No Shame
- 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Guerlain Abeille Royale Advanced Youth Watery Oil
- 0.24 oz/ 7 mL La Mer Crème de la Mer Moisturizer
- 1.35 oz/ 40 mL Christophe Robin Volume Shampoo Paste with Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts
- 0.24 oz/ 7 mL Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum
With this box, you’re getting skincare, makeup, haircare and fragrance all-in-one, with some really impressive brands like YSL, Charlotte Tilbury and La Mer. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb is one of my favourite fragrances too, so all round, it’s amazing, and it’s available right now.