I have another Sephora Favorites set to share with you today, and it’s the Sephora Favorites Lips Battle Set, which follows up on the Sephora Favorites Top Rated Mascaras Set I shared with you earlier this week. This particular set is themed around the lips, and keep on reading to find out more…
I love the Sephora Favorites sets as they all offer amazing value for money, and give you the opportunity to try multiple products in one go. I like that they’re all themed, and this set offers six different lip products, in three different formulas to give you Plumped Lips, Matte Lips or Glossy Lips.
This Sephora Favorites Lips Battle Set is €49.90, and contains €109 worth of products, giving you over double the value. I like the lip shaped box too, and this would be the cutest gift for a lip product lover, especially as you’d be gifting bestselling brands and formulas, they’re guaranteed to love.
Included within the Sephora Favorites Lips Battle Set is the following products;
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Lip Gloss in Fenty Glow 9g (full size)
- Pat McGrath Labs Mattetrance Lipstick in 1995 (warm light nude) 4g (full size)
- Laneige Sweet Candy Lip Sleeping Mask 3g (deluxe mini)
- Lanolips 101 Ointment The Original Multi-Use Balm 9ml (deluxe mini)
- NARS Matte Lipstick in Inappropriate Red 3.5g (full size)
- Sephora Collection Glossed Lip Gloss in 130 Independent 5ml (full size)
I can’t believe this set gives you four full sized products, and the full sizes are brands like Fenty, Pat McGrath and NARS. It’s such a great set, with two glosses, two matte lipsticks and two lip treatments, and the Sephora Favorites Lips Battle Set is available right now.