We knew it wouldn’t be long before we saw the first Sephora Favorites edit, and the Sephora Favorites Lashstash To Go Set is their first set for 2021. Whenever Sephora create a Lashstash set, it’s always a sell out, and this particular version of their popular Lashstash has a ‘to go’ theme.
Sephora Favorites Lashstash To Go Set
“A collection of five deluxe and mini-size mascaras, including clean picks from ILIA and Milk Makeup.”
The Sephora Favorites Lashstash To Go Set is $28, yet it offers $50 worth of value. The Sephora Favorites sets always offer a great value anyway, but this particular set is special as it contains five deluxe miniature mascaras, as well as a voucher allowing you to redeem it for a free full sized tube of your favourite mascara in the set.
Meaning you can try all five and see which you prefer, and get the full sized version of whichever you prefer. Miniature sized tubes of mascara always last for a decent amount of time anyway, but this set allows you to try five popular, trending mascaras in one.
This set also includes a cute monochrome Sephora branded tin, which you could totally reuse for storing hair clips or grips once you’ve finished with the mascaras.
So which mascaras are included within the Sephora Favorites Lashstash To Go Set? Let me tell you..
- 0.1 oz/ 3 mL Milk Makeup KUSH High Volume Mascara in Black (Certificate redeems for 0.34 oz/ 10 mL mascara.)
- 0.08 oz/ 2.5 mL Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Brag Volumizing Mascara in Black (Certificate redeems for 0.34 oz/ 10 mL mascara.)
- 0.1 oz/ 3 g ILIA Limitless Lengthening Lash Mascara in After Midnight (Certificate redeems for 0.27 oz/ 8 g mascara.)
- 0.17 oz/ 5g Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Volumizing Mascara in Black/Noir (Certificate redeems for 0.32 oz/ 9 g mascara.)
- 0.13 oz/ 4 mL Lancôme Monsieur Big Volumizing Mascara in Black
(Certificate redeems for 0.33 oz/ 10 mL mascara.)
The Sephora Favorites Lashstash To Go Set is such a great set, and is available for purchase right now for a limited time.
All images belong to Sephora.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!