Sephora has launched a brand new Sephora Favorites edit, and this time it’s the Sephora Favorites Holidays Superstars Beauty Kit. This brand new beauty kit features a selection of the best beauty brands Sephora has to offer, and it would make for the perfect gift for any beauty obsessive. Keep on reading to find out more…
Sephora Favorites Holidays Superstars Beauty Kit
“For this end of the year, Sephora Favorites presents its last edition of the year, and not least, the “Holidays Superstars” box set, superstars for the holidays. This is a generous selection of must-haves and bestsellers / new arrivals 2023.“
The Sephora Favorites Holidays Superstars Beauty Kit is €75, and it features a selection of skincare, haircare and makeup all-in-one, with a mix of travel sizes and full sizes from brands like beautyblender, Fenty Beauty, Sephora Collection and Huda Beauty.
What’s Inside The Sephora Favorites Holidays Superstars Beauty Kit?
- beautyblender Nude Beauty Sponge (full size)
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream 15ml (travel size)
- Clarins Beauty Flash Balm 15ml (travel size)
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Lip Gloss in Pink Dragonfly 5.5ml (travel size)
- Fenty Skin Total Cleans’r 45ml (travel size)
- Living Proof Full Dry Volume & Texture Spray 95ml (travel size)
- Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Makeup Primer 5ml (sample size)
- Pixi Rose Tonic Toner 100ml (travel size)
- Sephora Collection Big By Definition Mascara 8.5ml (full size)
- Tarte Cosmetics Maneater Liquid Eyeliner 0.5ml (travel size)
- The Inkey List Hyaluronic Acid 30ml (full size)
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara 4.8g (travel size)
I think this is a really nice selection of products, giving you makeup, haircare and skincare, with a full sized Beauty Blender sponge too. It also includes luxury brands like Charlotte Tilbury, and more affordable brands like The Inkey List, and it’s available right now.
All images belong to Sephora.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!