There’s a brand new Sephora Favorites edit, and it’s the Sephora Favorites Holiday Vibes Box. We’re seeing lots of summer and holiday themed beauty boxes and gwps right now, and this offering from Sephora has been designed to give you all of the beauty essentials you’ll need when travelling this summer.
“For this new Sephora Favorites – Holiday Vibes edition, we have selected for you the essentials of summer to take everywhere. Fall for this box composed of 12 care, hair and make-up products for a natural and radiant look! – A skincare routine from head to toe, from scrub to moisturizing balm.“
The Sephora Favorites Holiday Vibes Box is €59, and features a mix of skincare, haircare, bodycare and makeup. With 12 summer essentials including a bronzer and a waterproof mascara, and a great mix of brands, including the Sephora Collection brand.
Included inside the Sephora Favorites Holiday Vibes Box are the following products;
- Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Revitalizing Mask 59 ml (Travel Size)
- Clarins Super Moisturizing Body Balm 30 ml (Mini Size)
- First Aid Beauty Body Scrub 56.7 g (Travel Size)
- Mario Badescu Gentle Foaming Cleanser 59 ml (Travel Size)
- Rituals Foaming Shower Gel 50 ml (Travel Size)
- Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder 4 g (Travel Size)
- Fable & Mane HoliRoots Fortifying Pre-Wash Care Oil 14.4 ml (Travel Size)
- Fenty Skin Hydra Vizor SPF30 Moisturizing Cream 30 ml (Travel Size)
- Invisibobble Sprunchie Stripes Up Hair Elastic (Standard Size)
- Sephora Collection Size Up Waterproof Mascara 14ml (Standard Size)
- Unbottled Solid Shampoo for Normal Hair Argan & Broccoli 75 g (Standard Size)
- Belif Vitamin C Aqua Bomb Cream, BELIF – 10 ml (Mini Size)
If you’d like to check out the new Sephora Favorites Holiday Vibes Box, it’s available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!