The Sephora Favorites Holiday Must Haves Set is just one of the Sephora Favorites gift sets that are available this year, as part of the Sephora holiday collection for 2022.
Sephora has also launched a clean beauty themed set, and a holiday lip kit too. If you’d like to see what’s included within this specific set, keep on reading…
Sephora Favorites Holiday Must Haves Set
This Sephora Favorites makeup collection gift set is described as featuring a collection of best-selling makeup and skincare products for a festive holiday look.
Priced at $54, the products within this limited edition set have a collective value of $150, so you’re almost getting three times the value, which is just amazing.
All of the products inside the Sephora Favorites Holiday Must Haves Set 2022 are from Sephora’s bestselling, highly-rated beauty brands, with popular products and formulas, so you know you’re getting an amazing set for the price.
What’s Inside The Sephora Favorites Holiday Must Haves Set 2022?
- 0.28 oz / 8g Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze® Extreme Hold Laminated-Look Sculpting Wax (full size)
- 0.18 oz / 5.5 ml Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer in Fenty Glow (deluxe)
- 0.7 ml/ 0.02 oz Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH – MD Lash Enhancing Serum (mini)
- 0.27 oz / 8 g ILIA Limitless Lash Lengthening Clean Mascara in After Midnight (full size)
- 0.019 oz / 0.55 ml KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner Vegan Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Trooper Black (full size)
- 2.4g Natasha Denona Baby Retro Palette (mini)
- 1 oz / 30ml Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant (mini)
- 0.11 oz / 3.2 ml Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Liquid Blush (mini)
- 0.5 oz / 15 ml Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray (deluxe)
Within this set, you’re getting a full sized ABH Brow Freeze, a full size ILIA Mascara and a full sized KVD Liquid Eyeliner. So three full sized products, and the rest are minis and deluxe minis, with some amazing brands, and it’s available right now.
Thanks to Snoopy Coupon for the news.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!