When Sephora used to ship to the UK, I used to always order the Favorites sets, as they’re such amazing value, but now they no longer ship to the UK, I end up lusting after every single one.
“Give the gift of holy-grail discovery with this 10-piece kit of well-loved fan favorites that will help perfect any holiday look. 10-piece curated set of bestselling makeup, skincare, and hair must-haves, including cult favorites from FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna, Grande Cosmetics, and Dr. Jart+“
If you’ve never come across the Sephora Favorites sets before, they’re kits Sephora puts together with a specific theme, from their extensive beauty range, and they always offer amazing value, but this has to be one of their best.
This set however, is a confusing one. In one of the photos it shows the set as being the Sephora Favorites Holiday Makeup Must Haves Set (as shown above), yet in another photo it’s called the Sephora Favorites Holiday Beauty Must Haves Set – so which is it?
So, what’s inside the Sephora Favorites Holiday Makeup Must Haves Set (or Beauty Must Haves Set)?
- Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH™—MD Lash Enhancing Serum (Mini Size) 0.02 oz/ 7 mL
- Milk Makeup Hydrogrip Primer (Mini Size) 0.13 oz/ 4 g
- NARS Bronzer Powder in Laguna (diffused brown with golden shimmer) (Mini Size) 0.08 oz/ 2.5 g
- Natasha Denona Biba 3-Pan Eyeshadow Palette 0.1 oz/ 3 g
- Benefit Cosmetics Mini 24-HR Brow Setter Clear Eyebrow Gel (Mini Size) 0.11 oz/ 3.5 mL
- FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Full Frontal Volume, Lift & Curl Mascara in Cuz I’m Black (Full Size) 0.42 oz/ 12.5 mL
- Beautyblender ORIGINAL BEAUTYBLENDER Makeup Sponge
- OUAI Detangling and Frizz Fighting Leave in Conditioner (Mini Size) 0.84 oz/ 25 mL
- Kosas Wet Lip Oil Plumping Treatment Gloss Dip (neutral pearly nude) (Full Size) 0.15 oz/ 4.6 mL
- Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 (Mini Size) 0.33 oz/ 10 mL
Regardless of whether it’s the Sephora Favorites Holiday Beauty Must Haves Set, or the Makeup Must Haves Set, it’s an amazing set, with a mix of makeup, skincare and haircare. The Beauty Must Haves name makes more sense seeing as there’s haircare and skincare included, and it’s available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!