Sephora has launched their holiday sets, and the Sephora Favorites Holiday Lip Kit is just one of the sets available for 2022. The Sephora Favorites Sets are always some of the best value beauty sets available each Christmas, and this particular set is themed around luxury lip products.
Sephora Favorites Holiday Lip Kit
“Get your perfect holiday lip with this curated seven-piece collection of bestselling formulas in an array of shades and finishes.“
The Sephora Favorites Holiday Lip Kit is $45, and contains seven luxurious lip products, with a collective value of $125. I always love the Sephora Favorites lip themed kits, as they always include a mix of lip formulas like lipsticks, lip glosses, lip balms or lip liners.
There are two full sized lip products within this set, and the other five products are deluxe miniatures from brands like GXVE By Gwen Stefani, NARS, Charlotte Tilbury, Rare Beauty, Urban Decay, Too Faced and Pat McGrath.
Included within the Sephora Favorites Holiday Lip Kit are the following lip products;
- 0.11 oz/ 3.7 mL NARS Afterglow Lip Shine Gloss in Orgasm
- 0.042 oz/ 1.2 g PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Lipstick in Vendetta
- 0.12/ 3.8 mL Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Stay Vulnerable Glossy Lip Balm in Nearly Neutral
- 0.05 oz/ 1.5 mL Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme Hydrating Lip Plumper in Clear
- 0.12 oz/ 3.5 mL Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk
- 0.03 oz/ 1 mL Urban Decay Vice Hydrating Lipstick in Backtalk
- 0.03 oz/ 1 mL GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Anaheim Shine Satin Lipstick in Original Recipe
Within this lip themed gift set, you’re getting a mix of shades as well as formulas. With reds, nudes and pink shades, with a clear lip plumper too. It’s such a great set, especially if you love lip products, and it’s available right now.
All images belong to Sephora.
Thank you to @snoopycoupon for the news.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!