The Sephora Favorites Healthy Hair Must-Haves Kit is one of the new holiday themed Sephora Favorites kits which have launched this week, and this kit is all about haircare must-haves. All of the Favorites Kits offer amazing value for money, and this haircare themed set is one of the best value kits on offer this year.
Sephora Favorites Healthy Hair Must-Haves Kit
“A 10-piece set of trending hair care products to hydrate, strengthen, and repair for your healthiest hair ever, including a full-size item from amika.”
The Sephora Favorites Healthy Hair Must-Haves Kit is $38, yet the products inside this kit are worth $105, giving you a saving of $67.
It’s a great way to try lots of new haircare products without having to purchase the full sizes, and any of the Sephora Favorites are perfect for splitting up as stocking filler / stocking stuffer gifts.
So, what’s included within the Sephora Favorites Healthy Hair Must-Haves Kit?
- 6.7 oz/ 198 mL amika Flash Instant Shine Hair Gloss Mask
- 1 oz/ 30 mL Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-exfoliating Scalp Scrub Shampoo
- 2 oz/ 60 mL Bumble and bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil 72 Hour Hydrating Hair Mask
- 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Color Wow Dream Coat Supernatural Spray Anti-Frizz Treatment
- 0.48 oz/ 14 mL Fable & Mane HoliRoots Pre-Wash Hair Treatment Oil
- 0.14 oz/ 41 mL Kérastase Elixir Ultime Oil Serum
- 0.2 oz/ 6 mL Kérastase Nutritive 8h Magic Night Serum
- 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Moroccanoil All in One Leave-in Conditioner
- 0.68 oz/ 20 mL Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector
- 0.45 oz/ 13 mL OUAI Hair Oil
Included within this kit, you’re getting hair oils, leave-in conditioner, hair masks, hair serums, anti-frizz treatments, shampoo and some amazing brands too, and it’s available right now.
All images belong to Sephora.
Thank you so much @snoopycoupon for the beauty news!
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!