Today, Sephora launched their Holiday collection including the Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip Lipstick Set and a few more of their popular Favorites Sets. All of the Sephora Favorites edits offer amazing value for money, but the Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip Lipstick Set is one of the best they’ve ever done to date.
Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip Lipstick Set
The Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip Lipstick Set is priced at $45, yet the contents are worth a staggering $124 meaning you’re getting almost three times the value for the price which is incredible. This is going to be extremely popular gift set this Christmas, and I’d recommend snap it up whilst you can, if you like the look of the products inside.
“Find your perfect holiday red and nude lip with this collection that features three full-size and five deluxe-size lip products in different formulas and finishes.“
Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip Lipstick Set Contents
- FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color in Unbutton 0.13 oz/ 4 mL
- PATRICK TA Silky Lip Crème in She‘s Independent 0.23 oz/ 7 mL
- Too Faced Melted Matte in Sell Out 0.1 oz/ 3 mL
- NARS Lipstick in Tolede 0.05 oz/ 1.6 g
- ILIA Tinted Lip in Arabian Knights 0.14 oz/ 4 g
- Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist in 402 0.05 oz/ 1.4 g
- KVD Vegan Makeup Everlasting Liquid Lip in Outlaw 0.1 oz/ 3 mL
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Courture in RED 01 0.03 oz/ 1.3 g
The range of brands in this set is fantastic with Fenty, Patrick Ta, Too Faced, ILIA, Makeup Forever, KVD Vegan Beauty and YSL with a mix of shades too with nudes and festive reds. I love that you have glosses, liquid lipsticks and traditional bullet lipsticks, and the Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip Lipstick Set is available right now for a limited time.
All images belong to Sephora.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!