Sephora has launched their latest Favorites edit, and it’s the Sephora Favorites Fresh Face Refresh Kit. The last few Sephora Favorites sets have been a little lacklustre, with some product repetition (like the Lancome Juicy Tubes), but this latest collection looks a lot more appealing, with a great mix of brands.
“A nine-piece set of trending makeup products for a glowing, effortless no-makeup look. Included are four full-size items from PATRICK TA, Benefit Cosmetics, and Iconic London.
This set combines four full-size and five travel-size makeup bestsellers so you can get an effortless natural look without breaking the bank. Reusable travel bag included.”
So, which products are included within the Sephora Favorites Fresh Face Refresh Kit?
- 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Illuminating Primer- Always An Optimist Collection
- 0.17 oz/ 5 g PATRICK TA Major Brow Shaping Wax in Clear (FULL SIZE)
- PATRICK TA Brow Spoolie (FULL SIZE)
- 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Brag Volumizing Mascara in Black
- 0.03 oz/ 1 mL Benefit Cosmetics Roller Liner Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Brown (FULL SIZE)
- 1.1 oz/ 34 mL Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray
- 0.42 oz/ 12.5 mL Iconic London Sheer Bronze Liquid Bronzer in Caramel Glow (caramel) (FULL SIZE)
- 0.08 oz/ 2.5 mL tarte SEA Breezy Cream Blush in Peach Sunset (peachy pink)
- 0.06 oz/ 1.7 mL ILIA Balmy Gloss Tinted Lip Oil in Tahiti (burnt coral)
The Sephora Favorites Fresh Face Refresh Kit is priced at $45, but the value is incredible! You get $148 worth of products, which is one of the best values we’ve seen on a Sephora Favorites in a good few months, and every product is one I’d love to try, or already love, and it’s available right here.
Thank you so much @SnoopyCoupon for the news.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!