The Sephora Favorites Clean Me Up Clean Makeup Set has launched alongside the Sephora Favorites Vacay All Day All-Over Face Set as two new Sephora Favorites edits. If you love clean beauty products, you’re going to love this clean makeup themed kit, keep on reading to find out more…
Sephora Favorites Clean Me Up Clean Makeup Set
“This set has all the beauty you want with all the clean ingredients you need. It includes a mix of face, eye, and lip products to create an effortless, full-face look. Plus, spot the Clean seal to signify ingredients you can trust.“
The Sephora Favorites Clean Me Up Clean Makeup Set is $32, yet the products within the kit are collectively worth $86, with a mix of makeup products for the face, eyes and lips.
All of the products carry the Sephora ‘Clean’ logo on them, so you know the ingredients have been formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment.
So, what’s inside the Sephora Favorites Clean Me Up Clean Makeup Set?
- 0.1 oz / 1.7 g ITEM Beauty by Addison Rae Lip Quip Clean Moisturizing Lip Gloss (travel size)
- 1 oz/ 30 mL Tower28 Beauty SOS Hydrating Face Spray (travel size)
- 0.06 oz/ 2 mL Kosas 10-Second Eye Gel Watercolor Eyeshadow in Heat (rose gold) (full size)
- 0.5 oz / 16 mL Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Highlighter in Starglow (universal champagne) (travel size)
- 0.23 oz/ 7 mL MERIT Shade Slick Tinted Lip Oil Marrakech (soft peach), Full Size, $24
- 0.1 oz/ 3g ILIA Limitless Lash Lengthening Mascara Deluxe Size
Usually, the Sephora Favorites kits feature a mix of skincare, makeup, haircare and fragrance, so it’s nice to see a makeup-only kit, and for $32, it’s such a great price, and it’s available right now.
All images belong to Sephora.
Thank you so much @snoopycoupon for the beauty news.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!