If you’ve been indulging in a lot of pampering during lockdown, you’ll really enjoy the new Sephora Collection Holy Sheet! Sheet Mask Set. Sephora have created an amazing collection of ten different masks, for lots of self care and pampering for just $48.
Sephora Collection Holy Sheet! Sheet Mask Set
The Sephora Collection is Sephora’s own brand, and they regularly create special collections and sets offering amazing value, and a great way to try multiple products at a great price.
This particular set is $48, however the contents are worth $100 so you’re getting double the value for the price.
This particular set is all about face masks, and it’s perfectly timed. You can’t scroll through your Instagram feed without seeing at least one face mask selfie, and as many of us are now working from home, it’s the perfect opportunity to indulge in some pampering.
Inside the Sephora Collection Holy Sheet! Sheet Mask Set, there are ten different face masks from the Sephora Collection masking range.
- Pineapple Nose Strip (pore perfecting and smoothing)
- Charcoal Nose Mask (cleansing scrub)
- 10 x Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes (soothing and relaxing)
- 10 x Watermelon Cleansing Wipe (hydrating)
- 1 oz/ 30 mL Rose Hand Balm (nourishing and visibly brightening)
- 1 oz/ 30 mL Honey Hand Scrub (exfoliating and smoothing)
- 4 x 0.78 oz/ 22 g Face Masks in Coconut (nourishing and soothing), Pearl (perfecting and brightening), Pineapple (pore-perfecting and smoothing), and Lychee (ultra-moisturizing and soothing)
- Avocado Hand Mask (one pair)
- Almond Foot Mask (one pair)
- 2 x 0.21 oz/ 6 g Eye Masks in Grape (soothing and toning) and Pomegranate (anti-fatigue and anti-dark circles)
- 1.18 oz/ 35 mL Clay Masks in Red (anti-fatigue and energizing) and Yellow (toning)
- 2 x Masks in Charcoal (pore minimizing) and Bubble (cleansing)
- 3.38 oz/ 100 mL Guarana Body Beautifier
I love that the Sephora Collection Holy Sheet! Sheet Mask Set includes sheet masks, but there’s also a nice collection of other pampering treats for the hands, feet and face too. If you like the set, it’s available on the Sephora website right now.
All images belong to Sephora.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!