Sephora have their own range of products under the Sephora Collection umbrella, and the Sephora Collection Clear and Cover Acne Treatment Cream Concealer is the newest product launch with their own brand range. If you’d like to know more about this new concealer, keep on reading.
Sephora Collection Clear and Cover Acne Treatment Cream Concealer
With an insanely long name, the Sephora Collection Clear and Cover Acne Treatment Cream Concealer is $14 and contains 3.5ml of product.
The concealer is described as being a dual-usage concealer formulated with two-percent salicylic acid that instantly covers the look of blemishes and addresses the appearance of new blemishes.
This spot concealer claims to instantly cover imperfections, whilst 2% salicylic acid helps to visibly clear up and address new blemishes.
With an easy to blend, natural matte finish that also works to smooth skin and blur the look of imperfections while providing coverage.
Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Zinc Oxide, Dima31:I31ethicone, Trisiloxane, Kaolin, Polyisobutene, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Salicylic Acid, Boron Nitride, Talc, Cyclodextrin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Bisabolol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopherol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. (+/-): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491/Ci 77492/Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).
- Apply directly to face using a targeted brush and blend seamlessly by using tapping motions on blemishes.
- When testing shades, allow concealer to dry completely to find your best match.
For New Users:
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
The Sephora Collection Clear and Cover Acne Treatment Cream Concealer is available in the following shades;
- Ivory – fair with pink undertones
- Linen – fair with yellow undertones
- Bisque – light with neutral undertones
- Shell – light with yellow undertones
- Sand – light with pink undertones
- Beige – light medium with neutral undertones
- Honey – medium with pink undertones
- Olive – medium with yellow undertones
- Amber – tan with yellow undertones
- Almond – tan with neutral undertones
- Chai – tan to deep with yellow undertones
- Walnut – deep with neutral undertones
- Coffee – deep with red undertones
- Cocoa – very deep with neutral undertones
- Fudge – very deep with red undertones
If you like the sound of the new Sephora Collection Clear and Cover Acne Treatment Cream Concealer, it’s available right now.