If you have a beauty obsessive to buy for this Christmas, and they love gadgets, the Sensica Sensilift Anti-Aging Device would be the ultimate gift. This year, we’ve seen a rise in the popularity of skincare gadgets and it’s fun to see what technology is being revealed next.
The Sensica Sensilift Anti-Aging Device isn’t a brand new to market tool, so you’ll be able to find lots of reviews online. I have to be honest, I hadn’t ever come across the Sensica brand before, nor have I read any of my favourite bloggers feature their tools. So when I was first introduced to the Sensica Sensilift Anti-Aging Device, I had no idea what to expect.
Sensica Sensilift Anti-Aging Device
The Sensica Sensilift Anti-Aging Device is £279 which is definitely up there as a pricier beauty gadget, but the claims are more than impressive. Plus, it only went and won an award in the Get The Gloss Beauty & Wellness Awards 2020 which is amazing.
As with any piece of tech, there is a lot of science involved with this gadget. I’m going to cover most of it here in this post, but I’d wholeheartedly recommend checking their website should you want to learn a little more about the benefits, usage techniques and specifications.
“Sensilift – DRF™ Technology. Anti-aging, lift and tighten
Get the powerful, advanced technology of a medical professional for the ideal way to rejuvenate your skin at home. Improve your skin’s elasticity to reveal smoother, more radiant skin after just one use.
Sensilift revolutionizes the traditional approach to non-invasive anti-ageing treatments by using Dynamic RF™ technology, a combination of clinically proven RF (Radio Frequency) technology with facial massage to boost skin’s natural collagen production.”
The Sensica Sensilift Anti-Aging Device is said to utilise DRF technology (dynamic radio frequency) which features unique dual action: while the fingers of the device move continuously across the skin, the clinically proven Dynamic RF technology allows the radio waves to penetrate multiple layers of skin simultaneously.
Not only does the Sensica Sensilift Anti-Aging Device rejuvenate the skin, improve the skin’s elasticity and reveal smoother, and more radiant skin. The Sensilift also features special sensors which constantly ‘read’ the condition of your skin, so you can adjust the tool’s temperature for the safest of treatments, which is perfect for those that are either new to the whole skincare gadget business, or just suffer from sensitive skin.
- Safe – Unique double safety mechanism
- Visible Results – Just 5-minutes, once a week
- Fast Acting – Results from the very first treatment
- Professional – DRF™ technology, based on the most advanced radio frequency technology
- Stimulates Collagen Production – To reduce wrinkles and smooth the skin
- Clinically Proven Non-Invasive & Painless – Smart temperature control
“Sensilift is an innovative anti-aging device that boosts collagen production to reduce wrinkles, and lift and tighten your skin.“
Here are just two of the innovative features you will find in Sensilift:
- DRF™ technology – (Dynamic Radio Frequency) the dual acting massage and RF therapies stimulate circulation while allowing the RF waves to travel deeper into the skin where the collagen forms. Unlike typical RF technology for home use, which is restricted when treating a specific area, Dynamic RF™ unique facial massaging action has been proven to enable multiple RF wave lengths to penetrate different skin layers simultaneously, to create a more intense, more effective treatment.
- Smart temperature control – the built-in sensors continuously adjust the temperature to ensure maximum safety and comfort.
- Treatment areas: Crow’s feet, Eleven, Jawline, forehead, smile folds, cheeks, décolletage and hands.
- Apply a thin, even layer of Sensica Base Gel on the area of skin intended for treatment.
- Set the Radio Frequency energy level and the massage speed by pressing the relevant buttons until you reach the desired level (1, 2, or 3 for radio frequency; 1 or 2 for massage).
- Place the treatment fingers of the device on your skin, ensuring that full contact is maintained throughout the treatment.
- Move the device over the treated area in a slow circular or back and forth motion, while maintaining constant, firm contact with the skin.
Inside the box of the Sensica Sensilift Anti-Aging Device you get the Sensica Sensilift Device, 1 Base Gel 60ml, 1 Cotton Bag, 1 Age Defying Anti Aging Cream plus an instructional booklet and charger. It’s super easy to use straight from the box, and it’s recommend to get continued skin-tightening results, you need to use the device for 5 minutes, once a week, for 8 weeks.
It can be used in so many places; the crow’s feet, eleven lines, jawline, forehead, smile folds, cheeks, decolletage and hands. The Sensica Sensilift Anti-Aging Device is amazing because Sensica offer 2 free aesthetician consultations with your Sensilift purchase after you’ve registered the device for warranty. It’s such a fantastic, FDA cleared gadget which would be the ultimate gift this Christmas for any beauty obsessive.
You can find the Sensica Sensilift Anti-Aging Device right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!