Selfridges has launched their latest beauty kit, and it’s the Selfridges With Love Beauty Bundle. We tend to see new beauty bundles from Selfridges every month, and this particular bundle is themed around skincare treats. Keep on reading to find out more…
The Selfridges With Love Beauty Bundle is available for £100, which I know is expensive for a beauty box, but the products within this bundle are worth over £350, which is exceptional value for money.
So, what’s inside the Selfridges With Love Beauty Bundle?
- The Organic Pharmacy Muslin Cloth x 1
- The Organic Pharmacy Carrot Butter Cleanser 75ml
- Athletia Balance Oil 50ml
- HAYO’U Beauty Restorer Comb
- Susanne Kaufmann Glow Mask 50ml
- 111SKIN Rose Gold Booster 20ml
- Elizabeth Arden Eight-Hour Cream Lip Balm 10g
- Omorovicza Cushioning Day Cream 50ml
Like all of the Selfridges beauty kits, this kit comes with a Selfridges branded canvas, drawstring bag containing all of the beauty treats, and as I own a few of these Selfridges bags myself, they’re always useful, so it’s nice to have packaging which can be reused, and the Selfridges With Love Beauty Bundle is available right now.