Selfridges has launched the Selfridges The Ultimate Mask Collection 2022, as their latest face mask themed beauty box. They first launched an Ultimate Mask Collection last year, and it sold out very quickly, so now they’re back with a brand new collection of masks for the face and body.
The Selfridges The Ultimate Mask Collection 2022 is £60, and comes with a lilac gift box packed with masks for the face, eyes and body. Inside the lilac box, there are fifteen masks in total, from a range of different brands, with the masks being collectively worth £110.
Inside the Selfridges The Ultimate Mask Collection 2022, there are the following masks;
- Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery Eye Mask
- Dr.Jart Ceramidin Facial Barrier Mask 22g
- Leaders Coconut Bio with Orange mask 30ml
- Pixi Vitamin C Sheet Mask 30ml
- Sarah Chapman Skinesis 3D Moisture Infusion Mask 25ml
- Seoulista Gold Glow Instant Facial Mask
- Patchology Serve Chilled Rosé Sheet Mask 28ml
- Starksin Eye Catcher™ Smoothing Coconut Bio-Cellulose Second Skin Eye Mask
- Erborian Ginseng Shot Mask 15g
- Light Salon Boost Hydrogel Décolletage mask 12g
- Miin I Love Myself mask 25g
- Berrisom Soda Bubble mask 22g
- Miin Sweet Dreams 25g
- 111SKIN Sub Zero De-Puffing Energy mask 23ml
- Spacemasks Jasmine Single Heat-Up Eye Mask
I like that this masking box features some high-end popular brands like 111Skin and Estee Lauder, but it also includes some more niche beauty brands too, like Miin and Berrisom, allowing you to try brands and masks you’ve perhaps never had the opportunity to try.
If you know anyone that loves masks in general, they’d absolutely love this Selfridges The Ultimate Mask Collection 2022, and I think it actually beats their 2021 edit too. It is limited edition, so won’t be around for long, and it’s available right now.