Every Christmas, Selfridges launches Selfridges The Selfridges Grooming Kit with a bundle for men, and a bundle for women (which I’ve featured right here), and without fail, they always sell out quickly.
The Selfridges The Selfridges Grooming Kit has launched, and it’s an amazing edit this year. If you’d like to find out all about this year’s version, keep on reading…
Selfridges The Selfridges Grooming Kit
Selfridges The Selfridges Grooming Collection 2020 is £100, and the value is over £300 which is absolutely fantastic. Any man would be thrilled to receive this bundle as a gift for Christmas, and it even includes a super sleek toiletry bag, which is packed with impressive beauty treats.
So which products are included within Selfridges The Selfridges Grooming Collection 2020? Let me tell you…
- Rains waterproof wash bag
- Clarins Men exfoliating cleanser 125ml
- Lanolips minty lip balm stick 3.3g
- Philip Kingsley Anti-Dandruff shampoo 60ml
- Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber gel mask 30ml
- Barber Pro CBD oil-infused face mask 22ml
- Rodial Vitamin C energising face mask 20ml
- The Inkey List Caffeine eye cream 15ml
- 111SKIN Sub-zero de-puffing eye mask 6ml x 1 pair
- Living Proof full dry volume blast 95ml
- Oskia London Nutri-active day cream 40ml
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Anti-pollution drops 10ml
- Anthony Shave Cream 90ml
- Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying scrub with sea salt 6ml
- Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel 50ml
- Molton Brown geranium nefertum bath and shower gel 100ml
- COMME des GARCONS eau de parfum 9ml
How amazing is this line-up? You have skincare, haircare, bodycare and fragrance with some seriously incredible brands. As I mentioned above, the Selfridges Grooming Collection sells out very quickly every year, so snap it up whilst you can right here before it sells out.
All images belong to Selfridges.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!