Selfridges tend to launch a collection of beauty bundles every other month, and December was the last time we saw their last beauty bundle collection, so it’s exciting to have two new edits to lust after. If you’d like to find out all about this new skincare bundle, keep on reading…
The Selfridges Skin Saviours Bundle is £75, and comes with a Selfridges branded drawstring cotton bag, which is perfect for reusing and keeping your phone/charger wires and essentials tidy within your handbag. If you’re a My Selfridges+ customer like myself, you get these bags with all beauty orders, and they’re so handy to have!
This particular bundle is all about skincare, and formulas to help nourish, pamper and care for the skin, with everything you need to help look after the skin. Keep on reading to see which products are included within the drawstring bag.
So which products are included within the Selfridges Skin Saviours Bundle? Well, let me tell you…
- Ren Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream 50ml (full size worth £38)
- Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist 50ml (deluxe travel size worth £29.50)
- Biossance Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil 200ml (full size worth £25)
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant 13g (travel size worth £14)
- Pixi Skintreats Rose Tonic 100ml (travel size worth £10)
- Murad Multi-Vitamin Infusion Oil 30ml (worth £60)
The combined value of the products within the Selfridges Skin Saviours Bundle is £176.50 which isn’t bad for £75 is it? You’re getting over £100 in extra value, and getting luxury skincare brands like Omorovicza, Murad and Dermalogica.
The only reason I didn’t order this particular bundle is because I’m not the biggest REN fan, but the other products look great, and it’s available right here whilst stocks last.