Selfridges has launched two new beauty bundles for July; the Selfridges Relax & Unwind Beauty Bundle, and the Selfridges Sleep Easy Beauty Bundle, both of which offer fantastic value for money and a great selection of luxury beauty treats.
Just like the aforementioned sleep bundle, the Selfridges Relax & Unwind Beauty Bundle is themed around products to help you relax and unwind, with a mix of products for the face and body, as well as a beauty tool too.
Priced at £80, this great little bundle offers you £225 worth of value, which is absolutely fantastic and will undoubtedly sell out quickly. The products come with a Selfridges branded drawstring canvas bag too, which would make a really nice gift.
So, which products are included within the Selfridges Relax & Unwind Beauty Bundle?
- Christophe Robin Hydrating Melting Mask with Aloe Vera 200ml worth £27
- Indie Lee Purifying Face Wash 125ml worth £32
- Susanne Kaufmann Oil Bath For The Senses 100ml worth £25
- Dermalogica Conditioning Body Wash 295ml worth £29
- Augustinus Bader Lip Balm 4g worth £30
- Hayo’u Beauty Restorer Comb worth £38
- French Girl Lumière Moonlight Shimmer Oil 60ml worth £44
Just look at the value of those products. All of the products will help you relax and unwind, whilst giving yourself a much-needed pamper. I think it would be a particularly great gift for a mum-to-be too, and it’s limited edition, like all of the Selfridges beauty kits, and it’s available now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!