Back in August, Selfridges launched their Selfridges Project Earth Beauty Bag as part of their Project Earth campaign, and today the Selfridges Project Earth Beauty Bag 2.0 has launched as their second eco-friendly beauty edit.
Keep on reading to find out more about the Selfridges Project Earth Beauty Bag 2.0…
The Selfridges Project Earth Beauty Bag 2.0 is £55, however the contents are crazy good, giving you over £220 worth of products, so there’s absolutely no doubt that this Selfridges Project Earth Beauty Bag 2.0 will sell out very, very quickly.
Selfridges have made a real focus on promoting their Project Earth initiative, and now whenever a new product is added to their website, they include a ‘Project Earth’ button on the product/s, so you can easily see which items are part of their sustainable, eco-friendly campaign.
Which products are included within the Selfridges Project Earth Beauty Bag 2.0? Well, let me tell you…
- Acala Green Clay Geranium and Lavender Soap 100g – The blend of Lavender and Geranium essential oils in this beautiful soap helps to sooth, heal and balance.
- Biossance Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum 10ml – Proven to deliver dramatically smoother, more luminous skin overnight. This powerhouse retexturizing lactic acid serum dissolves dead surface cells and reveals brighter skin.
- Bouclème Super Hold Styler 100ml – The ultimate in firm hold, this stellar styler gel will ensure you keep your curls even on the busiest of days. With nourishing plant extracts, this skilful styler helps prevent split ends and keeps curls in check.
- Coco & Eve Super Nourishing Coconut & Fig Hair Mask 60ml – Winner of 13 beauty awards, Coco & Eve Hair Masque is a 5-in-1 miracle worker.
- Comfort Zone Active Pureness Fluid 30ml – ideal for hydrating an rebalancing mixed skin with impurities and excessive sebum production.
- Davines MOMO shampoo 75ml – MOMO shampoo uses an olive oil derivative to gently cleanse, rejuvenating the hair shaft for added shine.
- Davines MOMO conditioner 75ml – MOMO Moisturizing Conditioner works both as an SOS or daily conditioning treatment for dry, stressed, static hair.
- Face Halo Original Face Halo single – Face Halo quickly and easily removes makeup, using our amazing HaloTech fibers with water only. Non-toxic and reusable, Face Halo replaces up to 500 single-use makeup wipes.
- Floral Street Arizona Bloom EDP 10ml – A dry floral amber. A sense of freedom and happiness — scented and bottled. This vegan perfume is for the sunny, euphoric nomadic and free spirited.
- Indie Lee Purifying Face Wash 30ml – Indie Lee Purifying Face Wash is a gentle yet effective cleanser that removes makeup and impurities whilst brightening the complexion, targeting excess sebum.
- Konjac Eye Pad Duo packs – The Eco Alternative to Cotton Wool or Wipes Natural Plant Fibre Reusable cleansing pads for removing make up and cleansing the eyes.
- NUDESTIX Magnetic Matte Fig – Magnetic Matte Eye Color 1.41g – Ideal for even oily eyelids, once applied – whether to define the lashline or create an all-over wash of matte or shimmering colour – the velvety formula stays put.
- Nursem Hand Cream 75ml – Nursem is a range of skincare products developed with nurses to help combat the effects of relentless hand washing.
- REN Ready Steady Glow AHA Tonic 100ml – Gently exfoliating, unclogging pores and promoting cell renewal, this luscious liquid uncovers beautifully balanced radiance.
- Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Cream 75ml – Helps visibly smooth and tighten the appearance of your skin thanks to potent, caffeine-rich Guaraná Extract.
- Truthbrush in Storm Grey – Bamboo is extremely sustainable, making the Truthbrush a much greener alternative to plastic toothbrushes.
As always, this beauty kit contains an amazing collection of skincare, haircare, bodycare, fragrance and makeup. You also get a cute tan makeup bag to keep your essentials in too.
I think this Selfridges Project Earth Beauty Bag 2.0 edit is actually better than their offering back in August, and the value for money is unbelievable. If you’ve been wanting to try and include more sustainable, ec0-friendly beauty swaps within your beauty routine, but were unsure where to start.
I feel like the Selfridges Project Earth Beauty Bag 2.0 would be a great starting point, as you know the full contents list are going to deliver! It’s such a great selection of products for £55, and you can snap it up right here before it sells out.