It’s been a few months since we saw Selfridges launch a new beauty bundle, and today they’ve launched two! The Selfridges Minimalistic Makeup Essentials Bundle is my favourite from the two, and it offers amazing value. The second bundle is all about skincare saviours, but the contents are more exciting in this bundle in my opinion.
I love it whenever Selfridges launch these bundles as they always feature some top, popular brands, and they give you the opportunity to try some iconic beauty treats. If you’d like to find out more about this brand new bundle, keep on reading.
The Selfridges Minimalistic Makeup Essentials Bundle is £60, and comes with a Selfridges branded drawstring cotton bag, which is perfect for reusing and keeping your phone/charger wires and essentials tidy within your handbag.
If you’re a My Selfridges+ customer like myself, you get these bags with all beauty orders, and they’re so handy to have!
So, this bundle is themed around minimalistic makeup, and includes a collection of makeup, makeup prep and makeup tools, with an impressive value, meaning the £60 price is amazing considering what you get inside.
So which products are included within the Selfridges Minimalistic Makeup Essentials Bundle? Well, let me tell you…
- Rodial Soft Focus Glow Booster Drops Mini 10ml (worth £16.12)
- Milk KUSH High Volume Mascara 4ml (deluxe mini worth £13)
- Nudestix NUDIES All-Over Face Colour in the shade Sunkissed 7g (full size worth £28)
- Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm 15ml (full size worth £19.50)
- Kevyn Aucoin The Eyelash Curler (full size worth £17)
- Benefit 24-hour Brow Setter Clear Brow Gel 7g (full size worth £22.50)
- By Terry Ombre Blackstar Bronze Moon 1.64g (full size worth £29)
This amazing Selfridges Minimalistic Makeup Essentials Bundle offers a value of £145.12, which is fantastic for only £60. Giving you more than double the value, and so many great brands too!
I already own the By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Bronze Moon (full review here), but I still couldn’t pass up this great deal as I’ve been dying to try the Nudestix NUDIES Blush and Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm.
So I’m excited to receive my bundle tomorrow, and I’ll be sure to share reviews of the products inside very soon!