After revealing the Liberty London Father’s Day bundle just over a week ago, the Selfridges Grooming Essentials Bundle has launched today as Selfridges’ offering for Father’s Day. We’ve seen a few different beauty bundles from Selfridges in recent months, and they’re always highly sought after.
I think it’d make such a great gift idea for the man in your life, as you’re gifting a whole grooming routine from hand selected brands from the Selfridges male grooming range, and the bag makes the whole bundle look more put together, and gift-worthy.
So, which products are included within the Selfridges Grooming Essentials Bundle? Well, let me tell you..
- Patricks FS1 Diamond Face Scrub 75ml worth £58
- Heath Shave Cream 150ml worth £8
- Dr Barbara Sturm MEN Face Cream 20ml worth £55
- Doers of London Shampoo 300ml worth £18
- 111SKIN Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Booster 20ml worth £85
- ARCHIMAN Eye Serum 30ml worth £31
I can’t believe how good the value is on this bundle. It costs £60, but the products inside the kit are worth £255, making it one of the best Father’s Day bundles available right now, and it’s guaranteed to sell out quickly, so get your hands on it whilst you can right here.