They’re notorious for always selling out quite quickly once they do go on sale, and after seeing the products inside the beauty advent calendar, it’s clear that this year’s calendar will be no different.
The Selfridges Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 this year is £210 which is roughly the norm for their advent calendars. Their advent calendars are always a great insight to the brands they have to offer within their beauty hauls, and there’s some very impressive products in this year’s offering.
I absolutely love the design of this calendar. It’s a blush pink colour, like many advent calendars this year. It’s definitely this year’s colour for advent calendars, and the blue pink is accented with rose gold foil making it very feminine and pretty.
The Selfridges Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 includes 25 gifts this year which I always appreciate. I hate it when brands end on Christmas Eve, and it’s so much nicer to get an extra gift on Christmas Day itself.
This year’s calendar has the iconic Selfridges building outline on the outside of the calendar. It’s so British, and not too in your face like some more glitzy designs this year.
The calendar opens with two doors, which are held together with a magnetised Selfridges yellow disc, and inside the calendar there are 25 different sized drawers with the same blush pink and rose gold theme. It’s a truly beautiful calendar this year, and you could easily reuse the chest for beauty storage post-Christmas.
Selfridges Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 Contents Reveal
- Ex Nihilo eau de parfum 7.5ml
- 111SKIN Celestial Black Diamond eye mask
- Byredo 1996 hand cream 30ml
- Cool Girl Hair by Sam McKnight texture mist 50ml
- REN Skincare Anti-fatigue toning body oil 100ml
- OUAI Haircare texturising hair spray 40g
- Huda Beauty Life Liner eyeliner 1.5ml
- Face Halo makeup remover x1
- Molecule 01 fragrance 30ml
- Morphe Dimension effect highlight stick 9g
- Penhaligons candle 75g
- Nars orgasm blush 1.2g
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Brag mascara 5ml
- The Ordinary buffet serum 30ml
- Eve Lom cleanser 20ml
- MAC Fix plus mist 30ml
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream face cream 15ml
- Slip silk three pack scrunchies
- Dr Barbara STURM glow drops 10ml
- Pat Mcgrath LABS Lipstick 4g
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian Paris eau de parfum 5ml
- By Terry lip care 3g
- Skin Gym Rose Quartz hearty Gua Sha tool
- Laura Mercier Transculent loose setting powder 9,3g
- Pixi Glow Tonic exfoliating toner 40ml
The contents of the Selfridges Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 are worth over £500, so for £210 you’re getting fantastic value for money. This is definitely one of my favourite calendars this year, and it’s available right now whilst stocks last.