The Selfless By Hyram Retinol & Rainbow Algae Repair Serum has been revealed as being the first ever product for Hyram’s beauty brand.
Hyram is an extremely popular beauty YouTuber in the skincare community, and everyone is going crazy for his brand new skincare brand; Selfless By Hyram.
“Selfless by Hyram: Every product has a story to tell, and every purchase will positively impact the biggest challenges facing people and planet.
United through a shared set of values and a desire to make a positive impact on the world, Hyram and The INKEY List have partnered to bring you Selfless by Hyram.
A collection of effective, gentle skincare that has one mission, to spark social change one product at a time.“
The Selfless By Hyram Retinol & Rainbow Algae Repair Serum is the first product for the brand, and the brand is part of The Inkey List brand. Priced at $30 for 1 oz/ 30 mL of product, the serum is available from Sephora.
- 2% Encapsulated Retinol Complex (0.2% Retinol): Slow release, gentle retinol helps to smooth skin and even skin tone
- Rainbow Algae: Helps reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and even skin tone
- Tranexamic Acid: Help reduce appearance of and onset of dark spots
- Squalane: Hydrates the skin
“Gentle, slow-release Retinol, nutrient-rich Rainbow Algae and Tranexamic Acid work together overnight to help reduce the appearance of post-acne marks and target hyperpigmentation, providing a more even skin tone with a smoother, brighter complexion.
Hydrating Squalene and Microalgae deliver a unique texture for easy use and layering. Suitable for all skin types. Best for acne or hyperpigmentation prone skin.“
- Apply 4-5 drops in the evening after cleansing. For best results, use daily.
- Formulated to be gentle but if new to retinol, you may want to start out using 2-3 times per week.
- Do not use in the same routine as exfoliating products.
It’s super exciting to see the new Selfless By Hyram Retinol & Rainbow Algae Repair Serum, and that the brand has advertised that in the next twelve months, purchases of the serum will protect over 2,500 acres (1,500 football fields) from deforestation through Selfless’s partnership with the Rainforest Trust.