Do you love bright and jewel toned eyeshadows? The new Sample Beauty The Jewel Toned Palette has launched today, and it's a beautiful palette. If you're new to Sample Beauty as a brand, they're a cruelty free UK based colourful beauty brand that is all about creativity and their products are designed to have multiple uses too.
Sample Beauty The Jewel Toned Palette
The Sample Beauty The Jewel Toned Palette was set to launch on the 11th of May, but due to high demand, Sample Beauty brought the launch date forward and it's now available via their website and also BeautyBay.
The Sample Beauty The Jewel Toned Palette is just £20, and contains 21 powder shadows working out at less than £1 per shade which is really great value. The palette features a cardboard design, with a mirror within the lid and an amazing holographic design on the outside of the palette.
“The Prodigy Palette: Jewel Toned Edition is Sample Beauty's first palette with our all-new premium, prodigious, vegan formulation. The new, luxurious finish to the packaging, mirrors the quality of this new formulation. Prodigy means out of the ordinary & this palette is out of the ordinary.” – Sample Beauty
- Stone – a soft taupe matte
- Amethyst – a soft berry matte
- Hessonite – a warm orange sequin shade
- Almandine – a burgundy matte
- Axinite – a terracotta matte
- Moonstone – a soft seashell duochrome with blue/silver shift
- Obsidian – a true black matte
- Heliodor – a sunshine yellow matte
- Demantoid – a light khaki matte
- Apatite – a sea green matte
- Beryl – a true gold foil
- Pyrope Garnet – a bronze foil
- Smoky Quartz – a soft peach matte
- Tourmaline – a deep blue-green matte
- Fire Opal – a fiery orange matte
- Tanzanite – an indigo matte
- Pink Sapphire – a soft pink sequin shade
- Azurite – a cobalt blue foil
- Rhodolite – a bright pink foil
- Spinel – a rich brown matte
- Diaspore – a champagne duochrome with gold/green shift
The Sample Beauty The Jewel Toned Palette is said to contain 15 mattes and 6 foiled, 2 of which are brand-new duo-chrome shift shades. The shades are individually named with holographic font.
Each of the shades are named after gemstones and crystals which is a really nice touch, and gemstone inspired shadows are so popular right now. If you like the look of the bright, vibrant and multi-dimensional shades within the Sample Beauty The Jewel Toned Palette, it's officially available right now.