Saks has launched this year’s beauty advent calendar, and it’s the Saks Fifth Avenue Ready Set Refresh Advent Calendar 2021. Following the success of last year’s beauty advent calendar, I was excited to see what was in this year’s offering, and it’s even better than last year’s calendar.
“Ready, set, refresh! This 14-piece advent calendar includes a range of skincare, fragrance, and haircare products to uplift and enhance any beauty routine.“
The Saks Fifth Avenue Ready Set Refresh Advent Calendar 2021 is £58.45 / $75, and it’s available on a pre-order basis, so if you order today, it won’t be shipped until after the 3rd of October, and it ensures you won’t miss out if you order it on pre-sale.
Beauty advent calendars tend to contain twelve or twenty-four gifts, but the Saks Fifth Avenue Ready Set Refresh Advent Calendar 2021 is a little different in that it features fourteen beauty treats, from some really impressive brands.
So, what’s inside the Saks Fifth Avenue Ready Set Refresh Advent Calendar 2021?
- Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask
- Furtuna Skin Hydrating & Plumping Facial Oil
- Sunday Riley C.E.O Glow Vitamin C Face Oil
- Eve Lom Cleanser + Cloth
- U Beauty Super Hydrator
- BeautyStat Universal Moisture Essence
- MoroccanOil Barumes de Maroc Fragrance Mist
- PAI Bronzing Drops
- Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream
- R+CO Sun Catcher Power C Boosting Leave-In Conditioner
- Foreo Luna Play
- Patchology Restoring Night Eye Gels
- Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask
- Knesko Skin NanoGold Repair Collection
This is a very skincare heavy advent calendar, with a beauty tool and hair mask, but it’s a nice change from the usual 12 and 24 day calendars, and it’s available on pre-order right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!