The Saks Fifth Avenue Apothecary Holiday Season Survival Kit is a strange one, as it’s listed as being an advent calendar and is on pre-order, and well, advent is long gone. Instead, it looks like a fab beauty set, giving you a beauty treat to open throughout the holiday season.
“This 14-piece survival kit is packed with our recommended skin, hair, and wellness products to help you prep and stay refreshed during the Holiday season. Imported.“
The Saks Fifth Avenue Apothecary Holiday Season Survival Kit is priced at $75, and is packaged within a white and holographic gift box. Instead of having doors, like a traditional advent calendar, this one has numbered slots, with fourteen products which you could open daily if you wanted to. Or you could just open them all together too.
Included within the Saks Fifth Avenue Apothecary Holiday Season Survival Kit, there are the following products;
- Omorovicza Gold Rescue Cream, 0.17 oz.
- Bioeffect EGF Serum, 0.1 oz.
- Patchology Little Helper Calm Dietary Supplement, 0.01 oz.
- Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair!, 1 oz.
- U Beauty Resurfacing Compound, 0.34 oz.
- Slip Full Size Skinny Scrunchie- 0.35 oz
- Patchology Down Time Calming Tea Infused Aromatherapy Eye Gels 1 Pair, 0.16 oz.
- Hum Nutrition Hair Sweet Hair
- Mario Badescu Super Peptide Serum, 0.3 oz
- Moroccanoil Treatment, 0.51 oz.
- Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream, 0.24 oz.
- Foreo Full Size Luna Play T-Sonic Facial Cleaning Device
- Bloomeffects Royal Tulip Nectar, 0.17 oz.
- Sunday Riley- At High-Dose Retinoid Serum, 0.17 oz.
There are some really great brands and products inside this calendar / box, and some decent sizes like the a full size Foreo Luna Play Cleansing Device. If you like the idea of a box of treats to enjoy over the festive season, the Saks Fifth Avenue Apothecary Holiday Season Survival Kit is available right now.
All images belong to Saks.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!