If you still haven’t decided on the advent calendar/s you want this year, the Rodial 12 Days Of Little Luxuries Advent Calendar 2021 could be a great option if you’re a fan of both makeup and skincare. If you’d like to find out all about the Rodial advent calendar, keep on reading…
“Discover the luxurious Limited Edition 12-piece collection of Rodial’s travel sized skincare and full size makeup essentials to enrich your holiday countdown with 12 Days of Beauty.
Featuring an elevated chest of drawers to adorn your shelf in style well beyond the festive season, simply spin the dual-designed drawers around to reveal the numberless cityscape design. Uncover iconic, exclusive and brand new treasures to help prep your skin for the party season.“
The Rodial 12 Days Of Little Luxuries Advent Calendar 2021 is £90, yet the contents inside the calendar are said to be worth £251. It is a twelve-day calendar, with a chest design and contains twelve different sized drawers, and a London illustrated design both on the front, and inside the chest.
This calendar includes a mix of Rodial skincare and makeup products, so what’s inside the Rodial 12 Days Of Little Luxuries Advent Calendar 2021?
- Bee Venom Super Serum Mini (10ml, Worth £60)
- Pink Diamond Magic Gel Night Mini (9ml, Worth £16)
- Vit C Energising Sheet Mask Individual Sachet (Worth £14)
- Vit C Face Souffle Mini (15ml, worth £28)
- Vit C Brightening Cleanser Mini (20ml, worth £7)
- Snake Serum Deluxe Drops (10ml, worth £27)
- Pink Diamond Cleansing Balm Deluxe (20ml, worth £13)
- Pink Diamond Serum Deluxe (5ml, worth £21)
- Soft Focus Drops Deluxe (10ml, worth £17)
- Smokey Eye Pen Black (1.2g, worth £17)
- Suede Lips Power Play (2.4g, worth £22)
- Bee Venom Jelly Eye Patches Individual Sachet (worth £9)
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!