There’s a beautiful new launch from RMS Beauty, and it’s a new range of refillable, powder blushers. The RMS Beauty Re-Dimension Hydra Powder Blushers collection features six gorgeous shades. If you’d like to find out all about these new powder blushers, keep on reading…
“Crafted with nourishing jojoba oils, this powder blush seamlessly blends into your skin to lend your face a silky smooth appeal.”
The RMS Beauty Re-Dimension Hydra Powder Blushers features a sugar-derived wet powder technology, which provides a bouncy, light-as-air gel that blends and builds color.
Their refillable mirrored compacts are made of 75% post-consumer recycled materials. You can purchase the blushers in compacts, and also in refills. The compacts are white and square, with mirrors inside the lid. The compact and blusher pans are $30, whilst the refills are $24 each.
- sugar-derived wet powder technology: This advanced gel-to-powder technology creates a lightweight, bouncy texture that glides on smooth and provides long-lasting multi-dimensional color
- wildcrafted buriti oil Native to Brazil, buriti oil is rich with vitamins that offer potent antioxidant protection.
- organic jojoba oil: Rich in antioxidants, jojoba oil mimics skin tone and texture to allow for easy absorption of nourishing skin benefits, while creating a protective barrier from environmental stressors.
The RMS Beauty Re-Dimension Hydra Powder Blushers are available in the following six shades;
- hanky panky: a playfully iridescent magenta plum
- mai tai: a sunlit, citrusy coral
- maiden’s blush: soft cinnamon sparked with sweet pink
- pomegranate fizz: a sunny, effervescent red-pink
- sangria: a golden-spiced ruby rose
- french rosé: an innocent pink
Honestly, these blushers look absolutely beautiful. They give me NARS Dual Intensity Blusher vibes, and they look as if they’d impart the same luminous glow as the NARS versions. The six shades are all so pretty, and they’re different to what we usually see from RMS Beauty, which makes a nice change, and they’re available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!