It’s time for a new Revolve Beauty kit launch, and it’s the REVOLVE Beauty x KNC School of Beauty Bag. Revolve have a great range of brands on their website, and whenever they launch beauty kits, they always showcase the best of what they have to offer. Keep on reading to find out more about this latest REVOLVE Beauty x KNC School of Beauty Bag…
“We’re so excited to announce a collab with Kristen Noel Crawley for KNC x School of Beauty, an event that promotes and supports small black and BIPOC owned brands. Kristen has curated an exclusive REVOLVE beauty kit featuring her brand KNC as well as other products from BIPOC beauty brands. Whether you are gifting it to your BFF or treating yourself, this set is a steal and 100% of the profits of this kit will be going to a charity.“
The REVOLVE Beauty x KNC School of Beauty Bag is $119, and the products within the beauty bag are worth $207, giving amazing value for money. Within this bag you’re getting products from BIPOC beauty brands.
This particular beauty bag is a collaboration between Revolve and Kristen Noel Crawley, and the KNC School Of Beauty, which is an event that promotes and supports small black and BIPOC owned brands.
So, what’s inside the REVOLVE Beauty x KNC School of Beauty Bag?
- KNC 5 Pack Lip Mask (full size)
- KNC 5 Pack Star Eye Mask (full size)
- Elaluz Clean Deodorant (full size, 1.76 oz/ 50 g)
- Nubyen Vali-I-Date Sea Ivory Soak (150 ml)
- Rose Ingleton MD Skin Calming Booster (1 fl oz/ 30 ml)
- Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask (2 oz/ 59 ml)
- Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream (2.5 oz/ 75 ml)
- GOLDE Original GOLDE Turmeric Tonic Blend (full size, 4.2 oz/ 120 g)
As always with the Revolve Beauty bags, this kit is a great deal, and all of the beauty treats come with a pink ziplock bag, and it’s available right now.