The Revolve Beauty #REVOLVEsummer Beauty Box has been revealed as being the latest curated beauty bundle by Revolve, and it’s amazing! It’s designed to offer all of the essentials you could possibly need this summer, and keep on reading to find out more…
Revolve Beauty #REVOLVEsummer Beauty Box
“Get a #REVOLVEsummer glow up with our specially curated beauty collection, complete with hand-picked favorites to protect and enhance your complexion.”
The Revolve Beauty #REVOLVEsummer Beauty Box is on sale for $125 / £108, and the bundle offers $365 of value, which is fantastic. Revolve always do amazing beauty bundles, and this summer themed offering is no different, and it will sell out quickly, as the Revolve Beauty bundles always do.
So, which products are included within the Revolve Beauty #REVOLVEsummer Beauty Box?
- Sol de Janeiro Bom Dia Bright Body Cream (full size, 240 ml)
- lilah b. Lovingly Lip Treatment Oil (full size, 3.5 ml)
- KORRES Greek Yoghurt Calming and Cooling Gel (full size, 150 ml)
- Everyday Humans Resting Beach Face SPF 30 Sunscreen Serum (full size, 50 ml)
- Tower 28 SOS (Save Our Skin) Facial Spray (full size, 30 ml)
- ELEMIS Superfood Vital Veggie Mask (full size, 2.5 oz)
- Supergoop! PLAY Everyday Lotion SPF 50 (mini, 1 oz)
- Bawdy Squeeze It Butt Sheet Mask (single)
- Nannette de GASPE Essence Noir Tonic (full size, 6.8 fl oz)
- SACHAJUAN Hair After The Sun (full size, 100 ml)
- NUDESTIX Lash Lengthening Mascara (full size, 0.27 oz/ 8 ml)
- French Girl Rose Sea Polish Smoothing Treatment (mini, 4 oz)
- VERB Sea Spray (full size, 6.3 fl oz/ 186 ml)
The Revolve Beauty #REVOLVEsummer Beauty Box has such a good line-up, with popular brands like NUDESTIX, Tower 28, Elemis and Supergoop!. If you’d like to snap up this limited edition bundle, it’s available right here.
All images belong to Revolve.
Thank you so much @SnoopyCoupon for the news!
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!