Revolve Beauty have created a brand new bundle, and this time it’s the Revolve Beauty Mane Obsessions Bag. Revolve Beauty are based in the US, but they do ship internationally quite affordably. If you want to find out more about this fab new beauty bundle, keep on reading…
“In the exclusive Mane Obsessions Bag from REVOLVE Beauty, you’ll find everything you need to hit refresh on your hair, from dry shampoo to freshen up for video calls to nourishing at-home treatments to support healthy hair.“
The Revolve Beauty Mane Obsessions Bag is priced at $90 / £60 and contains a retail value of $140 which is amazing, and it comes with a super cute blush pink PVC zip up pouch to keep all of your haircare essentials inside.
So which products are included the Revolve Beauty Mane Obsessions Bag? Well let me tell you….
- R+Co x Ashley Streicher Sun Catcher Power C Boosting Leave-In Conditioner (1 oz/ 30 ml)
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray (1 oz/ 37 ml)
- OLAPLEX No.6 Bond Smoother (1 fl oz/ 30 ml)
- AQUIS Prime Detoxifying Hair & Scalp Wash (2 oz/ 59 ml)
- slip Skinnie Scrunchie 2 Pack (1 x pink, 1 x black)
- Christophe Robin Hydrating Melting Mask with Aloe Vera – full size (6.76 oz/ 200 ml)
- Klorane Detox Dry Shampoo with Aquatic Mint – full size (3.2 oz/ 93 g)
- miriam quevedo Black Baccara Hair Multiplying Shampoo (1 fl oz/ 30 ml)
- VERB Ghost Oil (0.57 oz/ 17 ml)
- T3 Detangle Duo (1 x Shower Comb, 1 x Detangle Brush)
I’m sure you’ll agree, the Revolve Beauty Mane Obsessions Bag offers a great selection of haircare heroes with styling tools, treatments, styling products and more, from some really great, luxe haircare brands like Oribe and Verb. It is like always, a limited edition bundle, so if you like the look of the contents, it’s available right here.
All images belong to Revolve.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!