Revolve Beauty has dropped their latest beauty bundle, and it’s the Revolve Beauty Festival Kit, which has launched in time for the start of the festival season. Fenty Beauty has also launched a festival themed beauty bundle, and I imagine we’ll see a whole lot more over the coming weeks. Keep on reading to find out all about this box…
“Get prepped and pretty for fun-filled festival days and never-ending desert nights. This limited edition collection features REVOLVE beauty favorites, from super protective sunscreen to a recovery kit that keeps you looking cute and carefree when you simply can’t be bothered with a hangover. It has all the essentials you need to survive the sun rays and sandstorms in style.“
The Revolve Beauty Festival Kit is on sale for $120, and the bundle contains $237 worth of products, meaning you’re getting almost double in value, which is amazing, especially when you look at the brands included.
So, what’s included within the Revolve Beauty Festival Kit?
- Youthforia BYO Blush Color Changing Blush Oil
- COOLA Full Spectrum 360 Refreshing Water Mist Organic Face Sunscreen SPF 18
- Supergoop! Glow Stick SPF 50
- Oribe Hair Alchemy Resilience Shampoo, Conditioner & Alchemy Fortifying Treatment Serum
- Bytox The Hangover Prevention Patch 7 Pack
- R+Co SPIRITUALIZED Dry Shampoo Mist
- Tanologist Drops in Dark
- Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Body Scrub
- Tower 28 ShineOn Milky Lip Jelly in Pistachio
All of the Revolve Beauty bundles carry a different theme, and come with a ZipLock bag, and the Revolve Beauty Festival Kit is no different, with a pale pink bag, featuring a mix of skincare, makeup, haircare and bodycare, and it’s available right now.