It’s Mother’s Day this coming Sunday if you live in the US, and the Revolve Beauty Cool Mom Kit has been curated by Revolve to be the perfect Mother’s Day gift idea, and it offers amazing value for money, just like all of the Revolve beauty kits.
“The Cool Mom Kit from REVOLVE Beauty has all the daily essentials you need so you’re not like a regular mom – you’re a cool mom.”
The Revolve Beauty Cool Mom Kit is on sale for $89, yet the contents inside the kit are worth $241, so you’re getting excellent value for money, as well as a great mix of brands and products all in one.
You get eleven products in total within the kit, and six of those products are full size which is amazing, and you can get free shipping from Revolve Beauty to the UK on orders over £70, so even if you’re not in the US, you’ll be able to get your hands on this kit.
So, which products are included within the Revolve Beauty Cool Mom Kit? Let me tell you…
- Kai Bathing Bubbles (2 oz/ 60 ml)
- Olio E Osso Lip and Cheek Balm in No. 14 Dusty Rose – soft rosy pink (full size, 0.35 oz)
- 111Skin Sub-Zero De-Puffing Eye Mask (1)
- Aquis Lisse Luxe Hair Turban in Stormy Sky (full size)
- CAMPO Energy Blend Roll On (0.17 fl oz/ 5 ml)
- SACHAJUAN Overnight Hair Repair (full size, 3.4 fl oz/ 100 ml)
- Nurse Jamie Eyeonix Eye Massaging Beauty Tool (full size)
- Kayo Vital Hydration Serum Spray (full size, 4 fl oz/ 118 ml)
- Augustinus Bader The Body Cream (0.33 fl oz/ 10 ml)
- KORA Organics Turmeric Brightening and Exfoliating Mask (1.01 fl oz/ 30 ml),
- Touchland Neutral Power Mist Hand Sanitizer – unscented (full size, 1.3 fl oz/ 38ml)
All of the Revolve Beauty edits are limited edition, and don’t last for very long before selling out. So if you like this line-up, I’d recommend snapping up the Revolve Beauty Cool Mom Kit right now, to avoid disappointment.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!