I have another exclusive beauty box to share with you today before anyone else, and it’s the Revolve Beauty Aussie Beauty Bag. Technically it’s a bag, but it’s a fun beauty edit of Aussie beauty brands and products which is a great theme for a summery makeup bag of beauty treats.
I really like Revolve, as they ship internationally and have some really exciting exclusive brands and products. They also launch beauty boxes frequently, and they always offer amazing value for money, and the Revolve Beauty Aussie Beauty Bag is no different.
The Revolve Beauty Aussie Beauty Bag is £64, however the contents inside the bag are worth $216, and you get eleven products in total. That’s such a great deal, and in addition to the beauty products, you also get a pink Revolve Beauty branded beauty pouch which is cute too.
So, which products are inside the Revolve Beauty Aussie Beauty Bag? Let me tell you…
- Go-To Party Body Lotion (full size, 6.76 fl oz / 200 ml/ 200 ml)
- Dr. Roebuck’s No Worries Hydrating Face Moisturizer (15 ml)
- Dr. Roebuck’s Uluru Purifying Mask (20 ml)
- Frank Body Cacao Coffee Scrub (3.53 oz)
- Ere Perez Natural Almond Mascara in Black (full size, 10 ml)
- Grown Alchemist Gentle Gel Cleanser in Geranium & Bergamot & Rose Bud (50 ml)
- Sand & Sky Emu Apple Super Bounce Mask (30 ml)
- Bangn Body Firming Lotion (50 g)
- Australian Glow Everyday Gradual Tanning Lotion (full size, 6.76 fl oz/ 200 ml)
- The Beauty Chef Hydration Inner Beauty Boost Supercharged (100 ml)
- BLAQ Charcoal Teeth Whitening Wand (1 full size wand, 2 ml)
It’s a really great mix of brands and products, giving you a tooth whitening treatment, supplements, self fan, two body lotions, two face masks, a cleanser, mascara, body scrub and moisturiser. It is limited edition, like all of the Revolve Beauty edits, and is available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!