Every year Revolution launch a number of advent calendars, and the Revolution You Are A Star Advent Calendar is just one of the Revolution Advent calendar offerings for 2020, and it looks amazing. If you'd like to know more about the Revolution You Are A Star Advent Calendar, keep on reading..
Revolution You Are A Star Advent Calendar
The Revolution You Are A Star Advent Calendar 2020 is £120, and looks to be a massive advent calendar, which looks very similar to a past MAC advent calendar.
The packaging design is amazing, as it's shaped like a star, and contains 25 days of limited edition, exclusive versions of the much loved favourite Revolution products.
Whilst the Revolution You Are A Star Advent Calendar is £120, Revolution always reduce their Christmas gift and Advent offerings. Whenever they launch their gifting range, the products are priced quite high.
Usually at the end of September the discounting begins so whilst this calendar is £120, I anticipate, if like every other year, that the price will be discounted in the coming weeks.
The Revolution You Are A Star Advent Calendar has a MAC advent calendar vibe, and the inside of the calendar looks very similar to the star advent calendar MAC did two years ago, and there's a star decoration theme across the packaging of the products too.
Revolution You Are A Star Advent Calendar Contents Reveal:
- Revolution Brow Wax Crayon
- Revolution Eyebrow Spoolie
- Revolution Black Tweezers
- Revolution Angled Brow Brush
- Revolution Blush Palette – four powder blushes in nude, peach, pink and peachy pink shades
- Revolution Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette in “Nova”
- Revolution Satin Hair Scrunchies – pink, purple and pastel pink
- Revolution Blending Sponge
- Revolution Fluffy Blending Brush
- Revolution Flat Shader Brush
- Revolution Eyeliner Brush
- Revolution Smudge Brush
- Revolution Shimmer Glow Highlighter Liquid Serum
- Revolution Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette in “Sweet Dreams”
- Revolution Satin Black Hair Scrunchie
- Revolution Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette in “Interstellar”
- Revolution Kabuki Brush
- Revolution Pressed Highlighter in “Shiver”
- Revolution Pressed Body Highlighter in a peachy gold shade
- Revolution Shimmer Bomb Lip Gloss in a clear, white shimmer shade
- Revolution Pressed Highlighter in “Hibiscus”
- Revolution Sugar Kiss Berry Lip Scrub
- Revolution Dream Kiss Berry Lip Balm
- Revolution Ultimate Eye Base in shade “Medium”
- Revolution Pout Bomb Lip Gloss in clear
- Revolution Satin Kiss Lipstick in “Vintage”
- Revolution Contour Powder Palette with four powder shades to bronze, highlight and contour
- Revolution Satin Kiss Lipstick in “Shining”
- Revolution Highlighter Palette with four highlighters – peach, pink, gold and bronze
- Revolution Angled Contour Brush
- Revolution Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette in “Cosmic”
If you'd rather see a YouTube video showcasing the contents of this calendar, please check out Mercedes Wilson channel as she shows every single products, and does fab swatches too so you can see what the quality is like for each product.
The Revolution You Are A Star Advent Calendar looks like a really fantastic advent calendar, with some great full sized products. There's more than 25 gifts within this calendar, so you must get more than one product on a few of the days.
It looks like Revolution are including hair scrunchies in all of their advent calendars this year which does feel a little random, and somewhat of a filler gift, but scrunchies are popular right now so it does make sense I guess.
You end up getting 31 gifts in total with this calendar, as some days gives you multiple gifts which is quite fun and different to other calendars the brand has done previously.
The Revolution You Are A Star Advent Calendar is a Superdrug exclusive, so it won't be coming to ULTA or Revolution's website but hopefully they'll reveal an ULTA exclusive offering very soon.