It looks like Revolution are launching their own interpretation of the Charlotte Tilbury Looks, with the launch of the Revolution The Rock Star Look Book. Charlotte Tilbury has created ten different ‘look’ bundles, giving you the products you need to create each look such as the Supermodel Look.
Revolution The Rock Star Look Book
Revolution have launched three different ‘look books’;
- Revolution The Rock Star Look Book
- Revolution The Day Dreamer Look Book
- Revolution The Evening Rose Look Book
Each of the three looks come in a cardboard box, themed around each of the looks. The Charlotte Tilbury look bundles are £165 and the products are obviously very luxurious and high quality.
Each of the Revolution Look Books are £30, and the Revolution The Rock Star Look Book comes in a black cardboard box, covered in foil stars and looks really luxe.
Inside the Revolution The Rock Star Look Book there are eight different Revolution products;
- Revolution Rock Star Fixing Spray
- Revolution Blending Brush
- Revolution Flat Eyeshadow Brush
- Revolution Angled Shadow Brush
- Revolution Highlighter – bronze shade
- Revolution Satin Kiss Lipstick – vampy red shade
- Revolution Eyeliner Pencil – black
- Revolution Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette – fifteen smokey, deep and intense shades
I love that Revolution are creating their own versions of the Charlotte Tilbury looks, and whilst the quality obviously won’t compare, it’s still a fun idea if you want to experiment with your makeup looks.
They’d also make really fantastic gifts as they come in their cute themed boxes, and the Revolution The Rock Star Look Book is available right now.
All images belong to Revolution.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!