Today Revolution have launched their Christmas gifting 2020 collection, including a range of look book collections.
The Revolution The Evening Rose Look Book is one of three different looks available, and they’re Revolution’s interpretation of the popular Charlotte Tilbury Makeup Looks.
BUY HERE: ASOS
Revolution The Evening Rose Look Book
There are three different look book sets available, and they’re each £30;
- Revolution The Rock Star Look Book
- Revolution The Day Dreamer Look Book
- Revolution The Evening Rose Look Book
Each of the three look books come in a cardboard box, themed around each of the looks. The Charlotte Tilbury look bundles are £165 and the products are obviously very luxurious and high quality.
The Revolution The Evening Rose Look Book comes in a beautiful lilac, pink and orange themed box which looks similar to the Day Dream Look Book, and is also covered in rose gold foil stars. They are all so nicely presented, and would make for lovely gifts.
Inside the Revolution The Evening Rose Look Book there are eight different Revolution products;
- Revolution Evening Rose Fixing Spray
- Revolution Blending Brush
- Revolution Flat Eyeshadow Brush
- Revolution Angled Shadow Brush
- Revolution Highlighter – champagne shade
- Revolution Satin Kiss Lipstick – nude pink shade
- Revolution Eyeliner Pencil – black
- Revolution Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette – fifteen powder shadows in muted pinks, mauves and champagne shades.
The products in the Rock Star Look Book and the Day Dreamer Look Book are identical apart from the eyeshadow palette. However, the Revolution The Evening Rose Look Book has more unique shades with a different lipstick shade and a different highlighter shade too.
I think it makes a lot more sense for the products to differ in each collection. The eyeliner, setting spray and brushes are identical across all three Look Books, and they’re available right now.
BUY HERE: ASOS