Today Revolution have launched their Christmas gifting 2020 collection, including a range of look book collections. The Revolution The Day Dreamer Look Book is just one of three different looks available, and they’re Revolution’s interpretation of the popular Charlotte Tilbury Makeup Looks.
Revolution The Day Dreamer Look Book
There are three different look book sets available;
- Revolution The Rock Star Look Book
- Revolution The Day Dreamer Look Book
- Revolution The Evening Rose Look Book
Each of the three look books come in a cardboard box, themed around each of the looks. The Charlotte Tilbury look bundles are £165 and the products are obviously very luxurious and high quality.
Each of the Revolution Look Books are £30, and the Revolution The Day Dreamer Look Book comes in a beautiful lilac, pink and yellow sunset themed box which looks beautiful, and is covered in rose gold foil stars.
Inside the Revolution The Day Dreamer Look Book there are eight different Revolution products;
- Revolution Day Dreamer Fixing Spray
- Revolution Blending Brush
- Revolution Flat Eyeshadow Brush
- Revolution Angled Shadow Brush
- Revolution Highlighter – bronze shade
- Revolution Satin Kiss Lipstick – vampy red shade
- Revolution Eyeliner Pencil – black
- Revolution Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette – fifteen powder shadows in bronze, cranberry and warm toned shades.
The products in each of the Look Book sets are almost identical apart from the Eyeshadow Palette which is a little disappointing. It makes more sense for them to be different, so people could try different looks.
However, if there’s repeated products in each one, it’s pointless purchasing more than one. I think a nude lip shade would also be more appropriate for this day dreamer theme, but it’s still a cute collection of products regardless.
BUY HERE: Revolution
All images belong to Revolution.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!